Statutory Functions of Administration & Supplies
The department is responsible for procurements for the agency.
- Secretariat to the Senior Staff Management Committee.
- Junior Staff recruitment, Promotion and Disciplinary Committee.
- Processing confirmation of appointment of Senior/Junior Staff.
- Collaboration with the Bureau of Establishment and Training in organizing workshops and Seminars.
- Store management (issuing and receiving materials) equipment.
- Local purchase of approved materials and equipment.
- Ensures improvement in service delivery across the departments.
- Ensures strict compliance with the scheme of service, public service rules, financial regulations, civil service handbook, administrative procedure and other extant laws.
- General improvement in the working conditions and welfare of the members of the staff through timing provision of needed materials, working tools and equipment.
- Maintenance of Agencies Project Vehicles.
- Servicing of management and Departmental Tenders’ Board Meetings.